Saturday, September 22, 2012

TOO LARGE AND TOO SMALL

September 23, 2012: I've had a terrible time posting to this blog. The helpful internet lady scanned my printed pages (saved several days ago) to a JPEG file and then downloaded to my blog from there. But since the pages were printed the full size of a regular 8 1/2 x 11 size, we couldn't load to my blog without diminishing the size of the information. If you can read it, fine. If not, those days will just have to be recounted at my next dinner party.

Stay tuned (I hope the future posts will be easier)

1 comment:

  1. O HI O C: Well, after four tries with the printer commands, I finally managed to print out your diary in readable size!
    And now I'm exhausted! Too bad about Kyoto - another time perhaps?
    Will stay tuned and hoppy trails...
    D

    ReplyDelete