Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday, October 8, 2012: Finally!

My apologies to all of you trying to keep up with my blog. I used many computers - Japanese, Korean and Chinese - in the course of my travels and I blame all the confusion of placement and spelling on them. Home now, I've gone back to add photographs (unedited ones) and to correct as much of the confusion as I can. Still, the blog entries are out of proper sequence, a feature that bothers me a lot but over which I can't seem to garner further control. Well, at least the information is now all here. Thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoyed the show.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Bienvenue a Baltimore...and hope your luggage soon arrives...and by now, of course, you're ready for the marathon!
    A bientot
    D.

    ReplyDelete